Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Its going to be a long 18 months!

I'm so excited that I finally got my braces! As a 28 year old mother of three precious daughters...I figured I owed it to myself to do something big for me. Prince Charming and I are starting a debt free family so we had to save enough money to pay them off in full. Let me tell you that braces are not cheap! Its so gonna be worth it when I can smile big and proud!

I have a ton of crowding so I had to have teeth removed to make room to straighten out the rest. I went ahead and had the braces put on before all of my extractions were finished though. The Orthodontist said that as long as I had it done within the first few months I would be fine...now I just have to save enough for that. I also have some impacted wisdom teeth to worry about. I have to go to an oral surgeon for those though.

I got a new cell phone last week and I'm in love with it, so when they asked me what color bands I wanted, I went with black and purple to match my phone...I'm such a nerd ;)

I cant wait to start seeing the amazing results...Here is a photo of my first week in braces:


They have been on for 5 days and I can already see some major improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment