Monday, June 13, 2011

Starting to see a difference!

Week four
week one
I changed the setting on my webcam to mirror image so that it would be easier to take pictures. Obviously the pictures are opposites now. I'm so excited to see the differences in these pictures in such a short time. My two front teeth are almost all the way uncrossed now. Its what always bothered me the most so I'm most excited to see the difference four short weeks have made!

To say I'm obsessed with my teeth and braces is an understatement. I love seeing my teeth move and change! I cant wait for my next tightening. When I was at the Orthodontist last time they said by four to five months my teeth would be straight for the most part and I would just need some fine tuning. Yee Haw! I still have large gaps where my extractions were. I'm anxious to see those close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment